It has been the most tiring and sleepless month juggling my own blogshop, going to work, blogging daily, attending events and at the same time – I’ve also been churning out blog posts every week for the Singapore Blog Awards 2013.
But has it been worth it?
YES, it has.
As a relatively new blogger in the current blogosphere in Singapore, I‘ve been so proud and at the same time, humbled that I’ve been selected as one of the 10 finalists in the Qoo10 Best Online Shopping Blog category under the Singapore Blog Awards 2013.
This is especially so when I had set myself this goal to enter the SBA 2013 back in January 2013 as one of my resolutions seen HERE.
During this period, I’ve pushed myself to the limits to make sure that despite my hectic schedules, I am able to churn out quantity and most importantly, QUALITY posts that I know I am proud of to be judged upon by the judging panel of the Singapore Blog Awards 2013.
And here they are, my blogging journey with Qoo10 and the Singapore Blog Awards by Omy.sg:
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // SBA 2013 (With Video!)
Step By Step Tutorials to Shopping at Qoo10
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // Introduction to Shopping at Qoo10!
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // SBA 2013 – Introduction to Qoo10 Mobile App
1. 3 Necklaces + 1 Bracelet - S$13.00
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // SBA 2013 – Qoo10 Loot 1 (Accessories)
2. Hair Curlers - S$6.70
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // SBA 2013 – Qoo10 Loot 2 (Beauty)
3. Car Mobile Phone Holder – S$7.64
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // SBA 2013 – Qoo10 Loot 3 (Mobile)
4. Portable Mobile Charger + 2 matte screen protectors – S$7.70 + S$1.54
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // SBA 2013 – Qoo10 Loot 4 & 5 (Mobile)
5. 8GB Camera SD Card – S$14.20
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // SBA 2013 – Qoo10 Loot 6 (Camera Goods)
6. 3 Dresses – S$30.74
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // SBA 2013 – Qoo10 Loot 7 (Apparels)
7. 1 Cup Gelato and 1 Cup Yogurt – S$3.90 + S$2.50
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // SBA 2013 – Qoo10 Loot 8 & 9 (Dessert)
8. 1 set of pancake + drink & 1 set of crepe + drink – S$5.90 + $5.90
- Qoo10 x mitsueki // SBA 2013 – Qoo10 Loot 10 (Dessert)
In total, I spent S$99.72 out of the sponsored S$100 Qcredits on all my Qoo10 Loot 1 – 10 after searching for the best deals to affirm my status as a certified bargain shopping huntress. More importantly, I wanted to share with everyone how awesome shopping at Qoo10 can be! for everyone!(:
Lastly, to end off this final blog post entry for the Singapore Blog Awards, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the following:
1. The lovely people at Omy.sg for organizing the annual Singapore Blog Awards
2. My category sponsor: Qoo10 and the team behind it
3. All my wonderful readers and voters who have been supporting and voting for me since the beginning
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!(:
Everything was made possible due to Qoo10 and the Singapore Blog Awards organized by Omy.sg(:
Now the only thing left to do is to wait for the results to be revealed next month! My fingers and toes are crossed, but meanwhile, do keep voting for me!
*Voting ends: 23 June 2013